Use of and access to this website and correspondence using electronic mail with Waterfall Associates Ltd. is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by accessing this website or corresponding with us using electronic mail:
- The information on this website is general information only and does not constitute professional advice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website - including (without limitation) warranties as to accuracy, completeness and fitness for any particular purpose. Please seek independent advice before acting on any information on this website.
- This website is not an offer to represent you and the act of corresponding using electronic mail with Waterfall Associates Ltd. will not necessarily create a contractual relationship nor will it impose any obligation on Waterfall Associates Ltd. or any of its employees, directors, shareholders, officers or agents. This limitation applies to the full extent permitted by law.
- Any unsolicited electronic communication between us may not be privileged, be secure or private.
- Any information received by Waterfall Associates ltd will be treated as strictly confidential and only used for the purposes for which it was intended. We will not use or disclose any personal information without your consent, except in situations where we are required by law to disclose such information. If you have any concerns regarding this policy, please contact us directly.
- Waterfall Associates Ltd. is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through this website or through electronic mail correspondence.
- Waterfall Associates Ltd. employees, directors, officers and agents are acknowledged by you to have no personal liability to the you in connection with this website or electronic correspondence as it would be unreasonable of you to rely on them personally. You acknowledge you have relied, and/or will rely, only on the corporate conduct of the legal entity Waterfall Associates Ltd.
- Unless formally agreed otherwise, Waterfall Associates Ltd. own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and distributed in electronic mail correspondence. All rights are reserved. You may download and temporarily store one of more of these pages, attachments, images or text for the sole purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. Otherwise you must not copy, display, modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit (in any form or by any means), distribute, use for creating derivative works or use in any other way for commercial or public purposes any part of this website without our prior written consent.
- This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, New Zealand law. Any claims or disputes between us concerning this website will be resolved by the New Zealand courts.To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any failure of this website to comply with the laws of any other country.
Waterfall Associates Ltd are providing these CAD drawings on the following conditions and understandings:-
1. These drawings were prepared for the sole use of our client. No unauthorised use shall be made of these drawings or the details contained within for any other project, or on behalf of any other client.
2. The drawings shall not be relied on for dimensional accuracy. All dimensions must be confirmed on site or against paper copies.
3. The drawings files are created using Vectorworks and may be compressed using a *.zip format.
4. If altered or added to in any way all references to Waterfall Associates Ltd shall be removed and those making the changes assume total responsibility for the information thereon.
Waterfall Associates Ltd does not warrant or take responsibility for the accuracy of information transferred electronically and recovered by the Recipients CAD or computer system. All information is provided on the express understanding that the Recipient accepts this limitation.
Waterfall Associates Ltd does not accept any responsibility for damage or disruption to the Recipients CAD or computer system or any files resident in them caused by the use of the electronically transferred information. Use of the electronic files by Recipients will be taken as acceptance of this disclaimer.
- References to the website include all pages of and all material on this website
- References to use of this website include access to the website
- References to electronic mail include all electronic mail sent and received from Waterfall Associates Ltd. and/or any files shared using an electronic distribution service (Such as, but not limited to, Google Drive, Dropbox, Wesendit Etc)
- References to correspondence using electronic mail include sending or receiving electronic files of any sort with Waterfall Associates Ltd.
Please, turn your device